Sunday, November 22, 2009

How We Roll

Took the whole family and spent about 3 hours priming the walls, while the kids battled for hegemony over the tricycle and the CD boom box (Vic's old one).

Will spun The Stone Roses, Willy and the Poorboys, and Fairytale for our travails, before declaring that he was tired of listening to music.

All six walls have now been "rolled," with about 40% of the touch-up ceiling brushwork done.

Matt requested a full view of the hangar. He did NOT request the wagon, but's that's just "how we roll."

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! I appreciate the interactive nature of the blog. And by that I mean, "I get what I ask for", which is really what I am ALL about! lolz. Still, great picture. and yes, the wagon helps give a sense of perspective. And I'm not being philisophical with that one. I mean perspective in regards to size. I don't mean it helps put our lives in perspective, from a "look how far we've come" angle. Know what I mean????

    ReplyDelete